Tuesday, September 1, 2009

you're cute

I used to jokingly tell my mom to hurry up and move in with her boy friend because she's getting old and she be repeating herself way too much hahaha..but now, the joke had became reality and I miss her at times. She tells me she miss me too, and I started to feel really gulity even though I didn't literally kick her out..but my sister and I told her that we need to be independent because we are also getting old.

Lately, I have been seeing and calling my mom a lot and it feels really great to be able to catch up with her. That feeling is like you can almost fill the chills in your body because you are smiling from your heart.

I'd remember the things she use to do that get on my nerves have became a joyful conversation..like today, she called while i was working, and left a message. Then i call her back during break, she asked me if I heard her message and I said "yes", and without regards to my response,she repeat word for word on what she said in the voice mail..i bust out laughing because it was just too funny..it felt like i was listening to my voice mail all over again...after that I remember I would hate it when she does stuff like that, now I think that's pretty cute..and that's why I love her..the love that any sons and daughters share for their mothers.

i'm glad she had accepted the fact that I am going to be leaving here after college, its really a cue that makes me realize I am getting so old, and I am happy and sad at the same time that my mom is finally letting me go.

No comments: