Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's Cloudy

Woke up this morning still kind of upset that the DUI check point was postponed because of the weather, I know I would have had hella fun...oh well. We need the rain. Finally though, I got my IIIA bullet proof vest, it was slightly used but I think it will work. This Dyneema material is pretty sweet, its super light and 6x stronger than steel.

Old habbit, bad habbit, after 6 years it seems the addiction has never left me. I went straight back to it after the police challenge. I feel like I am just not pushing myself hard enough to seek motivation, is kinda hard, but in the end...its all excuses.

So its official that I have my job in Richmond's Frank Hagel Federal Building, I will be working a bigger position than last year, that means more stress, more busy...and they are hiring me until I graduate..man! My sister and I talked and she said I should just take the summer quarter off at school, something I would never expect her to say. My sister was always the one that pushes me to graduate, but I guess she finally sees the bags underneath my eyes, and know that I wouldn't take money from her or mom even if my wallet is flat like paper. Plus, I need to work hard for my toy that's in the shop, ready to be painted as soon as I have all the money. I am not even sure what color I want yet, but we will see when the time comes.











Good day!

No comments: