Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wide Awake

Yesterday was definitely a long day for me. I woke up at 10 am in the morning for a make up event despite sleeping late the previous night from drinking too much...Photographers were suppose to show up around 12:00pm but I didn't get there until 1 because I had to look for this one screw for my flash from homedepot to lowes to orchard..but that's another story to be told...

It was a really hot day, and people were getting ready when I got there...met up with homie John from Dark Side of The Moon Photography. John is probably one of the best photographer I know, he just recently shot the Pussy Cat Dolls and have done many other well known people and groups..including Manny Pacquiao.



While John was doing the artistic stuff by the grass, I was more of the photographer that was doing the headshots for the make up(which i can't show here)...Man I feel sucha newbie. This is probably one of the first time I dealt with strobes during the day and is stressful because it was a rush...model after model. But I stopped early and let my new buddy take over so I can just chill and eat frozen yogurt. I stayed 'til about 6:30 pm, even though the event wasn't over just yet, I had to leave for mother's day dinner.


Photo by Daniel Pham:
DSC_1021
Photo by Daniel Pham:
DSC_1021

DSC_1021
Photo by Daniel Pham:


DSC_0949

DSC_1021

DSC_0958

DSC_0953

DSC_1121

Dinner was great, we had a fancy style Vietnamese food. It wasn't pho or vermicelli..hahha Too bad we didn't get the pictures of the food. The place was pretty elegant and its weird how it is hidden within San Leandro. It's been a long time since I had dinner with my mom because of work, I felt really good being at family gathering.



Today, I will be going to my mom's bf house for mother's day dinner..hopefully it will be fun. Since its still early and I'm wide awake...im going to finish my pictures and go to church :)

No comments: