Saturday, May 23, 2009

procrastination

I have a paper due on the 1st of June..and I have only gotten the APA title page typed, which consisted of my title, name, and class. hahahha damn it! For the past 2 days I have only been editing pictures, which is sad, but I would rather edit pictures over paper any day.

On Thursday, I shot one of my homie, David Tran's G35. His whip is slammed, and I love taking pictures of slam cars, so I don't have to worry about the gap between the bumper and the floor. Later on that night, we went to Sabor, that place was pretty cracking, reminded me of Taste Ultra Lounge.

I've been staying home since yesterday doing nothing..but editing pictures, eat, nap, and drank some beer with lolo and em..went to Denny's, saw some folks from San Leandro...that's about it. I have a really boring life lately, its sad...I just wish school can be over... :(

Here is what I have been doing...:

DSC_0011-Edit-2
Click on this picture to see the before and after shot, it aint snap
and upload, there's a lot of time spent on each:
Ass Shot

David Tran

No comments: