Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nothing Much On A Cloudy Sunday

I've been feeling super lazy lately..I'm tired of school, its half way through the quarter and I'm still complaining my spring break was too short when summer is already coming (even though it doesn't feel like it). I'm burnt out, and a bigger challenge is ahead of me.

I WISH I WAS STILL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL...there were no worries, call the friends and meet up at the mall after our parents drop us off, spend our precious 20-40 dollars that feels like thousands, go to the movies and spend hours without watching a movie...there were no stress, no need to worry about whats happening in the next hour because nothings ever planned..no relationship dramas! Seems like the world just revolves around us...anything we want seems to be within reach...then we grow up..

We have college, we have bills, gas, manage our time and money, worry about our health, stress about stupid stuff like relationships, sleepless nights on the weekends just to make up the BS we went through during the week, materialistic, the new friends, the friends that stayed..friends that left. There is so much more to complain about life as you grow older, its tiring, but I guess that's the inevitable cycle of life.

Uncle, wish you were still here so we can drink and talk about life.

No comments: