Saturday, May 30, 2009

Life changing

Well I guess my life is flipping the pages..my mom is finally moving out and I'm gonna be living with my sister and her bf. It is funny how changes always happen at the same time..I'm just glad that this time around changes are good, I really need them. I'm tired of living my life the same shit everyday..that's how people end up killing emselves..haha well sometimes.

I'm ready for summer..I just can't wait til this quarter is almost fucking over man. First quarter break after 2 year round school. At least I aint slacking..I finished my term paper early for the first time!!!! And all I have to worry about now is a freaking presentation on a topic I know nothing about. Other than that,99% on every class and I can get Cs on my finals to keep my A :) At least my sister can't bitch at me saying I am a lazy ass.

Kevin's bar party thing was actually pretty fun last night, but I haven't gotten the chance to look at the pictures on my camera cus I worked really early this morning for that damn Ludacris concert..good music but the crowd was weak..It got pretty hot when noon time came and I was sweating all over my vest, I can still smell the sourness on it..hahah I think imma go take off the ballistic padding and wash it..good day

No comments: