Monday, August 3, 2009

Gooood Morning

I woke up before my alarm today at 4:40 AM, I wasn’t sure why but there was no doubt I was in a bad mood..so I laid in bed for about 20 minutes trying to visualize what the hell woke me up before I got up at 5 for work. I knew it was something very unusal and it must have extremely disturbed my mental state, considering I slept at 1 AM.

I started to recall I was actually dreaming before I woke up, but it was so clear that I felt like I was living the dream. It was the 2 and only people I hate in my life composed into one dream…haha how ironic. And I remember I threw one of those big high school garbage bin at one of them fuckers..but I think I missed…damn it. Nonetheless, My mood was consciously feeling better after I realized I was finally granted the chance to do something about the people I hate in life. In the real world, I live in this agony to hold my anger in because I just can't get in trouble with my life anymore..and I ask myself sometimes: "Would it be worth it if I ruin my own life for the people I hate?". I guess the dream actually helped me relieve some of the anger that had been lived inside me for the past year. Karma will eventually find you.

No comments: