Monday, August 24, 2009

Santa Cruz Sunday

Well, it was suppose to be rafting Sunday but apparently someone had drowned at American River, so plans had changed. Santa Cruz didn't have the most ideal weather, especially its summer...climate shift has became more conspicuous than ever. It was actually cold the first 2 hours we were there, but it didn't stop us from jumping in the water and dig for clamps and sand crabs! I found a couple of sand dollars but only a couple came out nice and I gave one to a friend because she couldn't go with mee..so it was like a souvenir. But the highlight of the day was that we caught a 20+ pound of sea bass which fed at least 20 of us vietnamese style later on that night. I had so much fun until the dirty clamps attacked my stomach..im glad i've finally did something different this summer..except drinking and working. I worn my sweater today even though I didn't need it, I just thought maybe Phuoc would come along.





On the other note...the build is very close to being finished:

No comments: