Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Long story short. On monday night, I kicked it wit my homgrl while burning phuoc's album for all the friends and families at the funeral the next day. she told me the reason why she was in town was because she had to drive one of her girlfriend to see some body in san leandro..so I was like oo interesting..I asked if her bf lives over in San Leandro or something? My friend told me nooo..her boy friend is at home, she came to see someone else behind his back..i was like whoaaa...then her friend texts my homgrl telling her they are just "watchin a movie"..the story was getting better and better..it was like an instant replay for me. And they were so busy that they didn't even finish the movie..I guess guys these days suffer just as much as girls..because girls are capable to stab your back and twist the blade just as much as guys can to girls. The only difference is that girls are more comfortable to admit their guilt and say sorry to u like they didn't do nothing wrong after they apologize. Guys just hard to admit guilt when they cheat. God damn!

No comments: