Friday, August 21, 2009

Life Goes On...But Memories Remain

I blogged these on flickr, and thought I would jogged this down on the blog because this is truly how I feel that it took me a long time to put into words, and I would love to read this again 5..10..20 years later.



-It should never be this way. Mother mourns for her sons death is by far the hardest thing I have to witness. Phuocs mother was a very inspiring and strong woman. With God giving her the hardest obstacle of her life, she had kept it strong and never fell. She had accepted what happened, and all she wants her son is to live a better life, free of suffering. Every drop of her tears sadden us all, and each word she spoke to Phuoc's resting body brought us tears..

The curiosity of whats going through the mother's mind while she stares at Phuoc's portrait was much more difficult to bare than accepting Phuoc had left us..-





-To me, you're not near dead..you are living the eternal life that everyone dream for. Rest In Paradise Phuoc, I love you so very much. Just know your Memory Lane doesn't stop here, your family, friends, brothers, sisters, and homies will walk the rest of it for you.-

No comments: