Thursday, August 20, 2009

Random Thoughts.

I remember through out high school and early college, I used to actually care about how people would look at me when I am going out or even going to school. Lately, I have been so very busy with a full time job, my internships, looking into the military, photography, and with my recent loss of a best friend had gotten me to a point that I almost forgot what i wore the day before or even do not care how I look when I go out. It got me kind of thinking that I don't have the time to fix myself up to present to people that I shouldn't care what they think of me, whats the point? I have better things to do. Yeah, you dress to impress, but im not tryna impress no body except making myself acceptably presentable while im working, or maybe a dress code requirement for places I go to. I wear the same pair of shoes almost every time I go out now, I don't care about having 40 pair of shoes or 20 hats anymore. I see most of my shirts on my cabinet are getting dusty bc I haven't wore a lot of em for awhile. I haven't went shopping for like the past 6 months, I have like 4 pairs of jeans on rotation and I've sold 90% my shoes...I think there's a part of me that is eager to grow and it is making progress. Slowly, I am leaving this materialism behind me, I am very glad.



On the side note: I still care about my hair because is part of my body..hypocritical? hmmm

No comments: