Friday, June 12, 2009

blah

Im kinda drunk right now cus i just got back from dnbs...since I have nothing to do online and im waiting for this beer fullness to go away, I'm writing. I was wondering how come some girls tend to put their hands in their pocket and yank their pockets forward..to make their butt look bigger for the guys behind em...its hella funny....Oh I got an 88/89 on my fina; and I didnt studi. I was going to cheat on my final but the tacher endded up making it open notes..wtf? It's summer and it's not hot. I'm hela full right now..5 dollar beer ftw. April, erika, kc, and paul are at jollie bees right now..(note that they are all filipinos), I have no life because I'm on my blog 2 in the morning. I think we are going to the gun range tomorrow. I can't wait til i read this shit tomorrow cus i ono wat the hell im typing. I have work tomorrow and graduation is a bitch because traffic and crowd control is a bitch. My new job starts on Monday and Im sad. I don't think I got the job at SLPD because i had 2 hours of sleep before my interview. Fuckkkkkk imma go eat.......

All I needed was one dream. And it starts all over again...dude I hate dreams..andi had one last nite..it was as clear as a crystal ball. Why do the good dreams always end short? or are they the dreams that are so good that you urge urself to wake up to see if its reality? I DON'T KNOW.

I didn't win my 6 dollar random pick mega million....I was going to buy out dnbs if i won

No comments: