Thursday, June 18, 2009

Longer day..shorter nights

I've been up since 5 this morning..is really not fun. But today, I learned to make something that made me a bit more comfortable: A to buy list. It motivates me to look forward to work everyday, and then murder the 8 hours of sleepiness. My list is getting hella big..not in terms of items, but the price tag is scaring me already. I'm at $5,000 already -.- And my goal is to be able to save and buy everything within that $5000 this summer. Its a little hard, but I think I can manage. In the end, I was able to live with 50 bucks for 2 weeks hahaha. Being 21 doesn't concern my wallet and I anymore cus I rarely drink, I hate to admit but I might have already passed that 21 partying stage. People always say take advantage of your 21 and 22 before you get too old..but I really don't see a point of it because how i develop now affects my later years, and I am not ready to be a person someone wants to be, I want to be what I want to be. hahahhaha well........im about to headout to a lounge right now hahhaha cus david said there's too much girls and there aren't enough guys to even out. Oh man, I wonder how work is going to be like tomorrow

I'm not a hypocrite!

No comments: