Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good Morning, World.

It's 7:36 AM, I just got in about 10 minutes ago. Woke up at 5:20 but rolled around the bed for like a good 45 minutes, I guess I got really tired from last night. But I decided to lag even more, I went to buy mcdonalds for breakfast..yummmm bad calories. I am surprised I got to Richmond in 20 minutes even with the lateness…whatever.

Some thoughts while driving and now:

-I was listening to linkin park- “shadow of the day” during sun rise, if you know the song, you will know why I said that.

-Why do CHP encourage people to report drunk drivers when we can’t talk on our cell phones while operating a motor vehicle? Let say you were driving alone with no passengers, would that be illegal? Then the next question is, who has more of a chance getting into a collision first? The drunk driver? Or the sober driver with the cell phone chasing after the drunk driver and trying to read his license plate at 70 mph? Hmmm?

-Gavin Newsom for next Governor

-There’s an article on S.F. Gate bashing the restaurants that try too hard to dim their lights to set a mood. Bout time someone made this issue publicized. Especially for Cheese Cake Factory at Stoneridge, they need to turn up their lights so I can overlook at the stains and dry water spots that are in every piece of eating utensils. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/mbauer/detail?entry_id=42140&tsp=1

-I was frustrated for a second when I heard July 4th was on a Saturday..thinking I just lost a free day of pay, but turns out I have no work on July 3rd, and I get full 8 hour pay that day…thumbs up to federal government

-I don’t understand why I can talk well inside my head, but when I open my mouth, gibberish comes out.

Ok time to read news

No comments: