Wednesday, June 10, 2009

yayyyyy

Tomorrow is my last final! sooo relieved that I'm not even studying right now. So I just found out today I only need two more classes to graduate my BS, I regret not taking enough class throughout the year..because I would have walked this year. FUCK! Oh well..not like there's places hiring right now, and I have to finish my minor..Time is on my side.

I have a internship interview tomorrow at SLPD, and I am not looking forward to it because the word from the inside is that there are favortism involved. Its a disadventage for me cus I don't got any network @ SLPD :(. I believe I am the first to get interviewed, so either I set the standards for the rest of the 100 applicants high up in the sky, or I just suck so bad that the recruiting officer will tell me on the spot I am not hired. Little nervous but I've been through enough interviews to know I will do fine..I just have to keep telling myself that haha. 100 applicants fighting for 1 opening...fml

My theory to interviews:

Let myself loose and have my inner-self shine

Latest:

Buddha x Marley

Buddha x Marley @ Haight, SF..10 pictures in one. Check out his wedgie

No comments: