Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lalalalla!

I'm tired...hmmm Sing's Muay Thai gym opening soon on hesperian..waiting for my groupies to join in, hopefully it will be more fun than garage trainings. I have like 5 shoots lining up and I am lazyyyyyy...I had 3 hours of sleep last night..no more partying thursdays :(. Its only been first week of work but I'm backed up with work that can last me for the rest of the month. I just found out my job title is an Automation Clerk..iono wth that is. Summer has been boring, having a full time job means I can't plan to do anything exciting outta town..hopefully I will have enough leave to go Miami with my Sergent in July and partyyyy.. most likely not :(. I have to hit the gym more often, too much beerrrrr. The photoshoot was pretty funny tonite..I want an Xbox again...because call of duty was fun at buddhas. aokdaodpoaksodak imma go take a shit and shower.

No comments: