Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Weekend

I had tons of fun yesterday just chilling at buddhas house...from playing call of duty to drinking heineken..and from an vacant room to a studio hahahah The shoot I had was a good experience and I was surprised I made one of buddha's empty room into a studio and it actually worked. I just finished editing the pictures(see below)..i know.... its saturday night and im at home. Oh well. I haven't done much the past weekends..fridays and saturdays starting to feel like every other day, except no work. I spent half of the day at Sunnyvale chillin at my homie's shop, watched him fix cars..(including my sisters), and now I'm about just pop in a movie and relax at home with my chips ahoy and milk. Ain't so bad, I rather be at home than drinking and clubbingg. Plus, I try to take it slow on saturdays so I can go to church the next day. Oh that reminded me something that irritated me, my auntie thinks I have been devoting myself to church every weekend because I suppose to secretly have "a girl friend"..is funny how people doubt you cus they think they know who you are, and people don't change..people do change..I use to hate church, I use to hate bible study, I use to think to myself in bed why am I even baptised? Now I pray and thank the lord every night in bed and I go to church by myself every week because there is no better place to be. I felt really disrespected against my religion and my faith when my aunt said that.

My coworker told me on friday that "God is everywhere, you don't have to go to church" hahahha thats half true.








Paul's Halo

The 3
Miller 40z

No comments: