Thursday, June 25, 2009

Posers

Yeah you are into pop music, yeah you know who Michael Jackson is, but I am tired of people acting all sad cus the King of Pop died because hes the King of Pop..not because you like him. You just acting like you sad cus everyone else is..because the king of pop is dead...get over yourself and stop acting like it matters. Who gives a fuck? when he was still alive how many of you sobbing ass people or correction, you internet sobbing ass people posting shit on your myspace, facebook, and aim profile actually cared about what he was doing when he was still alive. GTFO. I wasn't thinking about jackson yesterday, the day before, or the past 6 months until today because he died. But I don't really give a fuck because he was dead to me anyways cus I don't even care about his life to begin with, and i aint gon act like a lil kid and be sad and put shit on my profile because my other lil kid friends are doing the same shit. Ventilation is best.

No comments: